Field Manor is looking for a reliable person to join our team as an event coordinator! If you are interested, please check out our full job description below and submit an application.
We look forward to meeting you!
Event Coordinators are the first point of contact for clients hoping to book Field Manor for an event or wedding. We offer complimentary tours of the venue as part of our services.
Many of our clients have questions regarding the venue as they plan their events; weddings in particular require planning meetings and the creation of timelines and floor plans to help create a stress free environment on the day of.
Our most important job as event coordinators is ensuring weddings and events run smoothly.
EVENT COORDINATOR DESCRIPTION
Field Manor has a busy calendar of events that include fundraisers, private and corporate events, and of course, weddings! This position is part time and flexible, with full training provided. We are looking for someone like you to join our team and help with the following responsibilities:
- Answer emails and establish communication with clients via Honeybook.
- Prepare and build any necessary forms for events in Honeybook.
- Help manage social media posts as needed, with a focus on our wedding Instagram.
- Schedule tours with prospective clients and meet them on property to showcase
Field Manor and its grounds.
- Follow up with clients and confirm any relevant details; prepare and send contracts and invoices.
- Stay in contact with clients and answer any relevant questions they may have. Set dates for planning meetings, rehearsals, and main events or weddings.
- Execute planning meetings with clients to discuss wedding day timelines and floor plans. Coordinate
with any participating vendors to confirm details, then create digitized versions and email to any
- Act as day of coordinator for weddings and other events. You will be the main point of contact for both
clients and relevant vendors.
- Hours vary based on bookings.
- Help as needed with fundraisers Field Manor runs or hosts.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Enjoy communicating with people both in person and through emails/phone calls.
Hourly Pay: Event coordinators train at $12 an hour for a three month probationary period. Once you have been a part of our team for three months, you will have a review and opportunity for a raise of $15 an hour. After a year, there is an opportunity for additional pay raises.
Commissions: Event coordinators earn 5% commission on every event they work. This is added directly to your paycheck. Additionally, some clients like to tip as a way to say thank you for all the hard work you do.
Health Stipend: After one year, you will be eligible to receive a $100 monthly health stipend to be used towards health care items of your choice.