Cape Canaveral Lighthouse
The Moore Center
Rossetter House and Gardens
Your $70 purchase, plus processing fees, allows you to visit eight historic homes in Brevard County over the course of three weekends. The tours begin Friday, December 1, 2023 and end Sunday, December 17, 2023. Tours run between 10A and 2P, with many homes requiring reservations.
Participating homes include:
1. Moore Center, Mims. Phone: 321.264.6595
2. Prithard House, Titusville. Phone: 321.607.0203
3. **Cape Canaveral Lighthouse, MOBlighthousetours@gmail.com to make reservations, Cape Canaveral Space Force Station. Phone: 321.351.5052 (questions only)**
4. Sams House, Merritt Island. Phone: 321.449.4720
5. Field Manor, Merritt Island. Phone: 321.848.0365
6. HS Williams/Lawndale, Rockledge. Phone: 321.537.6607
7. Rossetter House, Eau Gallie. Phone: 321.254.9855
8. Green Gables, Melbourne. Phone: 321-306-8635
When making your reservations, please give the name of all attendees. You will be issued your PastPort at the first home you visit, which will act as your ticket. No tickets available at the door.
Reservations, if required, are to be made directly through the individual homes. We have created a Planning Guide to assist you with the details. Once your ticket(s) is purchased, you will be emailed your planning guide within three days.
Tours of the Field Manor Homestead decorated for the holidays are available the first three weekends of December at 10 am, noon, and 2 pm and are $15. Reservations are required, please call 321.848.0365 or email us at email@example.com.